Ken Weber - REALTOR®
Ken Weber is a member of both the Greater Lake County Association of Realtors, Inc., and the Marion County Real Estate Board and the National Association of Realtors. With degrees in both Business and Marketing, Ken has been involved in the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, and investment real estate for over 25 years. Ken originally entered the real estate market buying, fixing and re-selling residential properties and eventually expanded into warehouses and commercial properties. Ken is prepared to assist you with all your real estate requirements in the Lake, Sumter and Marion tri-county areas.
Ken and his wife Colette, both originally from the East Coast, moved to The Villages from their home in Southern California where he owned and operated a successful international sales and marketing company. With offices in the U.S., Fusine, Italy, Johannesburg, South Africa and Istanbul, Turkey, Ken provided years of professional service to his many domestic customers and distributors located world wide ithroughout Canada, Europe, Guam, the Phillipines, Taiwan, China, Panama, Equador and Spain. When Ken has free time you will find him playing golf or kayaking with Colette in Florida's many beautiful streams and lakes.
Ken understands and appreciates the importance of professional, courteous and diligent “customer service”. Ken has completed the National Association of Realtors “At Home with Diversity®” training program and personally commits to the One America Principles. Please contact Ken if you have any questions or if he can be of service regarding all your real estate requirements.
""God bless America"" !
* One America Principals:
• I welcome you and want to do business with you.
• I will base my decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgements.
• I subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
• I embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
• I will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
• I will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
• I will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you, and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
• I will make every effort to maintain open two-way communication. If we do not share a common language, I will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
I have incorporated these principles in my daily operations and my overall business plan. I would be proud to share the plan with you.
I am here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason I am in business.
Please let me know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.